Dr. Pipavath is a UW associate professor of radiology whose clinical interests include imaging of lung diseases, including interstitial lung disease, lung…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
Quality care through constant learning.
Biking and playing with his son.
Imaging of the lung: interstitial lung disease, lung cancer and acute pulmonary thromboembolism (PE).
Interstitial lung disease and acute PE.
- All India Institute of Medical SciencesMedical education1996
- All India Institute of Medical SciencesInternship
- All India Institute of Medical SciencesResidency
- Univ. of Colorado H.S.C. (Radiology)Fellowship
- UW - Neuroradiology FellowshipFellowship
- UW - Body Imaging FellowshipFellowship
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology2010