Dr. Chang is an assistant professor of ophthalmology at the University of Washington. After graduating summa cum laude from Duke University, she earned her…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
As an ophthalmic pathologist as well as an orbital and oculofacial plastic surgeon, Dr. Chang understands the microscopic basis of diseases, but approaches each patient as an individual with unique reconstructive and aesthetic goals.
Cooking, grilling and spending time with her family and six- pound chorkie (Chihuahua-Yorkshire terrier mix).
Dr. Chang is interested in orbital tumors and inflammatory diseases, including orbital lymphoma and thyroid-associated Graves disease.
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineMedical education2004
- Jules Stein Eye Institute/UCLAFellowship
- Mercy Medical CenterInternship
- Washington University SOMFellowship
- Washington University SOMResidency
- American Board of OphthalmologyOphthalmology2010