Dr. Delaney is an assistant professor in the Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine. She is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Patient Care Philosophy
My goal is to balance the health of both mother and baby, while always keeping parents and family informed of potential issues and management strategies.
Camping, hiking, climbing, reading, cooking, spending time with my family.
I take care of a wide variety of patients with high risk obstetric needs. My clinical focus includes fetal anomalies, prenatal diagnosis, fetal procedures, and maternal cardiac disease in pregnancy. However I enjoy seeing all aspects of maternal fetal medicine.
My research primarily focuses on diabetes in pregnancy, herpes in pregnancy, prenatal diagnosis, fetal anomalies and labor induction.
- UW - Dept. of Obstetrics and GynecologyFellowship
- Univ. of California, San FranciscoMedical education2005
- Univ. of Calif. San Francisco (OB/GYN)Internship
- Univ. of Calif. San Francisco (OB/GYN)Residency
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology2010