Shana Johnson, M.D., is an assistant professor in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine. She received her medical degree from the Medical College of…
Read Full Bio
- Medical College of WisconsinMedical education2004
- St. Vincent HospitalInternship
- Univ. of Texas Southwestern Medicel CenterResidency
- UW - Dept. of Rehabilitation MedicineFellowship
- American Board of Physical Medicine & RehabPhysical Medicine & Rehabilitation2009
Shana Johnson, M.D., is an assistant professor in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine. She received her medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin and completed a physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at the University of Texas Southwestern MedicalCenter.
She completed a multiplesclerosis fellowship at the University of Washington Medical Center and joinedthe Western MS Center as faculty in 2011. Dr. Johnson specializes in the treatment of multiple sclerosis with particular interest in the rehabilitation aspects of MS care.
Her goal is to optimize function from impairments such as memory problems, walking problems, fatigue, spasticity, and bladder and bowel symptoms.