Dr. Prager is a UW associate professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is the director of the Family Planning Division and Family…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
"I believe in working with women to provide them with the safest, most effective solution to their health-care wants and needs. The doctor-patient relationship is a collaboration in which we are both working toward an ideal state of health."
She provides the full spectrum of general obstetrics and gynecologic care. Her special clinical focus is in family planning, helping women navigate their needs around abortion, contraception and miscarriage.
Post-abortion contraception, IUDs, Long Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC), miscarriage management and global reproductive health.
- Univ. of California, San FranciscoMaster2006
- Univ. of Texas SouthwesternMedical education2000
- Univ. of Calif. San Francisco (OB/GYN)Fellowship
- Univ. of Vermont/Fletcher Hallen Health CareInternship
- Univ. of Vermont/Fletcher Hallen Health CareResidency
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology2005