Dr. Rosenblatt practices patient-centered family medicine with an emphasis on prevention. He has a special interest in primary care management of chronic…
Read Full Bio
He is married with four children and three grandchildren. He loves outdoor activities of all kinds and has a special interest in preserving intact ecosystems, open space and wildlife habitat.
Providing consultation to practicing physicians on management of chronic non-cancer pain and the treatment of opioid addiction.
Management of chronic non-cancer pain and opioid addiction; rural healthcare delivery; creating a rationale and effective healthcare workforce; and environmental issues impacting living populations.
- Harvard Medical SchoolMedical education1971
- Harvard School of Public HealthMaster Public Health1971
- UW - Division of General Internal MedicineInternship
- UW - Dept. of Family MedicineResidency
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine1974