Dr. Mudumbai is an associate professor in the department of ophthalmology at the University of Washington. He specializes in neuro-ophthalmology and treats…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
He takes a patient-centered approach and is excited to be practicing at a time when recent advances in multiple sclerosis treatment offer real hope to patients.
Soccer, running and international politics.
Cellular mechanisms of optic nerve apptosis.
- State Univ. of New York at Brooklyn - Downstate Medical CenterMedical education1994
- Glaucoma Associates of New YorkFellowship
- State Univ. of New York DownstateResidency
- Univ. of Minnesota - Dept. of OphthalmologyFellowship
- Winthrop University of HosptialInternship
- American Board of OphthalmologyOphthalmology1999