Dr. Swanson earned his medical degree at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and his doctorate degree in biochemistry from the University of…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
"I enjoy the challenge of neurological diagnosis, as well as managing the treatment of conditions such as Parkinson's disease with the least complex medical regime that is possible."
Antiquarian books, jogging, theater and old movies.
Parkinson's disease, movement disorders, epilepsy and general neurology.
- Johns Hopkins School of MedicineMedical education1958
- Boston City HospitalInternship
- Johns Hopkins HospitalResidency
- University of London School of MedicineFellowship
- American Board of Psychiatry & NeurologyNeurology1966