Dr. Chen is Chief of Ophthalmology at the UW Medicine Eye Institute at Harborview Medical Center. He also is a UW professor of ophthalmology.
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
My professional passion is to prevent blindness caused by glaucoma.
Hiking, running, gardening, and anything he can do with his family.
The diagnosis, management and surgical treatment of all types of glaucoma and cataracts.
The outcomes of glaucoma treatment, risk factors for glaucoma progression and screening for glaucoma.
- Yale University School of MedicineMedical education1991
- St. Vincent's Hospital of New YorkInternship
- Los Angeles Cty-USC Med CtrResidency
- Bascom Palmer Eye InstituteFellowship
- American Board of OphthalmologyOphthalmology1997