Patient Care Philosophy
"My goal is to relieve the suffering of patients undergoing painful, stressful and life-threatening procedures, both medical and surgical."
Sailing, skiing, travel, politics
Electronic medical records, pain and suffering in bone marrow transplant patients, and informatics.
- Univ. of WashingtonMaster2003
- University of Aberdeen (UK)Medical education1978
- Falkirk and District Royal InfirmaryInternship
- Grays Hospital (UK)Internship
- Medical Univ. of South CarolinaResidency
- UW - Dept. of SurgeryFellowship
- American Board of AnesthesiologyPain Medicine1994
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology1986