Patient Care Philosophy
New discoveries, established guidelines and the individual patient will always require a phsyician who practices the 'art' of medicine.
Reading, skiing, backpacking, tennis
Genitourinary oncology (research and clinical), tumor markers, reconstructive urologic surgery.
- Univ. of Minnesota Hosp. & ClinicFellowship
- Washington U. School of MedicineMedical education1967
- Univ. of Rochester SOMInternship
- Duke University Medical CenterResidency
- Univ. of Minnesota Hosp. & ClinicResidency
- American Board of UrologyUrology1978