Dr. Louie is a UW assistant professor in the division of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Patient Care Philosophy
He believes that how a surgeon interacts with his patient pre- and post-operatively is as important as his technical skills.
Snowboarding, surfing, anything outdoors.
Microsurgical reconstruction and aesthetic surgery of the breast; head and neck
reconstruction; cosmetic surgery of the face and body; and general reconstructive plastic surgery.
Clinical outcomes in microsurgical breast reconstruction and improving clinical and functional outcomes in oncologic reconstruction.
- UCLA Medical CenterFellowship
- Tufts University School of MedicineMedical education1997
- New York Presbyterian Cornell CompusInternship
- New York Presbyterian Cornell CompusResidency
- New York University School of MedicineResidency
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryPlastic Surgery2009