Dr. Vavilala is a UW associate professor of anesthesiology and pain medicine and pediatrics. She is also an adjunct associate professor of neurological…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
"I believe in patient-centered care, where the team of health-care providers strives to provide evidence-based medical care to improve outcomes."
She enjoys cooking, music, theater and being a mom.
Neuroanesthesia and pediatric trauma.
Acute care of traumatic brain injury, outcomes after traumatic brain injury and the translation of evidence-based guidelines into practice.
- Univ. of Texas, HoustonMedical education1991
- Univ. of Texas, HoustonInternship
- Univ. of Texas, HoustonResidency
- UW - Dept. of AnesthesiologyResidency
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology1998