Dr. Matthew Sweet is an assistant professor in the Department of Surgery at UW. He completed his general surgery residency at the University of California…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
Vascular surgery is an evolving specialty. As new endovascular techniques are developed, we are challenged to determine which treatment is best suited for which patient.
My patient care philosophy is to provide the optimal intervention, whether open surgery or endovascular, tailored to each individual patient. Being trained in both sets of techniques, I am able to guide patients through the treatment decisions for their vascular disease.
- University of California San FranciscoMaster2007
- USC-Keck School of MedicineMedical education2002
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical CenterFellowship
- University of California San FranciscoInternship
- University of California San FranciscoResidency
- American Board of SurgeryVascular Surgery2011
- American Board of SurgeryGeneral Surgery2009