Dr. Slabaugh is an assistant professor of ophthalmology at the University of Washington. A UW School of Medicine graduate, he also completed his residency…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
His goal is to prevent blindness caused by glaucoma.
Playing piano, cooking and outdoor activities, including biking and hiking.
All types of glaucoma, including uveitic glaucoma and traumatic glaucoma.
Basic science research into glaucoma as a neurodegenerative disease, as well as imaging of the aqueous outflow pathway.
- Univ. of British Columbia, SOMFellowship
- Univ. of Washington, School of MedicineMedical education2004
- Riverside Methodist HospitalInternship
- UW - Dept. of OphthalmologyResidency
- American Board of OphthalmologyOphthalmology2010