Dr. Simmons is a fellow in the department of obstetrics and gynecology’s division of maternal fetal medicine. Upon completion of her residency in…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
"It is a privilege and a pleasure to help care for women through all aspects of their pregnancy. I enjoy partnering with patients by both taking the time to listen and providing education about their health."
In her spare time she enjoys adventuring in the beautiful Northwest outdoors, cooking and spending time with family and friends.
- UW - Dept. of Obstetrics & GynecologyFellowship
- Univ. of Vermont College of MedicineMedical education2004
- UW - Dept. of Obstetrics & GynecologyInternship
- UW - Dept. of Obstetrics & GynecologyResidency
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology2010