Dr. Baldwin is a UW professor of family medicine and director of research for the Family Medicine residency program.
Patient Care Philosophy
I enjoy caring for people in all phases of their lives, including pregnancy and childbirth. I believe in collaborating with patients and sharing my knowledge so that they can make the best decisions regarding their own health.
Gardening, hiking, musical theatre
- Women's healthcare
- Maternal and child healthcare
- Rural health
Collaborative practice-based research that improves health care quality and access, rural health research
- USC-Keck School of MedicineMedical education1980
- Swedish Hospital Medical CenterResidency
- Univ. of Washington, School of Public Health & Community MedicineFellowship
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine1984