Dr. Duckert is a UW professor, as well as the clinical medical director in the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. He is board-certified in…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
His goal is to provide state-of-the-art diagnostics and technical expertise to patients with hearing/balance-related disorders. He endeavors to establish a comfortable, supportive and professional relationship with patients to facilitate the diagnostic process and delivery of care. Equally important is patient education, which allows a patient's active participation in the development of a treatment plan.
Vintage automobiles, bonsai gardening, military history and antique restoration.
Reconstructive surgery of the middle ear/mastoid, otosclerosis surgery,
acoustic tumors, skull-base surgery and balance disorders.
Clinical research on new treatments and procedures, hair cell regeneration.
- Univ. of Minnesota, MinneapolisMedical education1972
- Ohio State Univ HospitalInternship
- Veterans Adm. Hospital(Minneapolis)Internship
- Univ. of Minnesota Hosp. & ClinicResidency
- American Board of OtolaryngologyOtolaryngology1978