Dr. Chathadi is an associate professor of medicine at the UWMC Digestive Disease Center.
Patient Care Philosophy
To provide the highest standard of care to my patients. Treat them as I would my own family.
Hiking, Skiing, Scuba Diving, Travelling, Table Tennis, Reading, Writing.
Pancreatico-biliary Endoscopy including Diagnostic and Interventional Endoscopic Ultrasound, ERCP and Cholangiopancreatoscopy with Electohydraulic and Laser Lithotripsy. Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy including Endoscopic Mucosal resection, Endoluminal Stenting and Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy. Quality of care. Practice Efficiency.
Pancreatico-biliary Endoscopy including Endoscopic Ultrasound, ERCP and Cholangiopancreatoscopy.
- Northwestern University Medical SchoolMedical education1998
- Denver Health Med Ctr & Univ of COTeaching Appointment
- University of Michigan HospitalFellowship
- University of Michigan HospitalInternship
- University of Michigan HospitalResidency
- American Board of Internal MedicineGastroenterology2005