Dr. Russell is a professor of radiation oncology at the UW and specializes in treatment for bladder cancer, prostate cancer and lymphomas. He is…
Read Full Bio
Clinical interests include genitourinary tumors, particularly prostate cancer and bladder cancer, gastrointestinal tumors, and Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas.
Laboratory interests include cell-cycle regulation.
- Harvard Medical SchoolMedical education1979
- Stanford University Medical CenterFellowship
- Stanford University Medical CenterInternship
- Stanford University Medical CenterResidency
- American Board of RadiologyTherapeutic Radiology1984