Dr. Julie Gralow is director of Breast Medical Oncology at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and is a professor in the oncology division of the University of…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
Cancer is about living, not dying. I enjoy helping my breast cancer patients take control of their health through cutting-edge treatments, education, excercise, nutrition, and a positive mental attitude.
Travel, skiing, running, hiking and mountain climbing, bicycling, windsurfing, scuba diving
Investigational Breast Cancer Treatments: High-Dose Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, Gene Therapy, Breast Cancer Genetics.
- USC-Keck School of MedicineMedical education1988
- Brigham and Women's HospitalInternship
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency
- UW - Dept. of Medical OncologyFellowship
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology1995