Dr. Reyes is a UW professor of surgery and chief of transplant surgery at UWMC. He also serves as medical director for Life Center Northwest, the local…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
Don't ever take away a patient's hope.
Dressage, bonsai trees, pottery, navigation, reading and writing.
Enhancing organ transplant options and availability; improving outcomes post-transplant; minimization of immunosuppression; and tolerance induction.
The study of tolerance in solid organ transplant patients. Ischemia reperfusion of transplanted organs. Intestine transplantation in adults and children.
- Universidade Federal De Sao pauloMedical education1979
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Health CenterInternship
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Health CenterResidency
- New England Deaconess HosptialResidency
- Univ. of Pittsburgh Medical CenterFellowship
- Univ. of Pittsburgh SOM-Faculty AffairsTeaching Appointment
- American Board of SurgeryGeneral Surgery1990