Dr. Jackson is a UW lecturer and faculty in the Department of Family Medicine, who joined the University of Washington in 2003. She completed medical…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
Encouraging preventative medicine and individualized care by providing individualized, comprehensive care for every patient, with an emphasis on prevention, nutrition, well being and active interventions to reduce illness and chronic medical conditions.
Family, gardening, writing and almost any outdoor activity. Also enjoys the great Northwest's many splendors, dance and skiing.
Sports medicine; men's and women's healthcare; and pediatrics.
- Michigan State UniversityMedical education1979
- Univ. of Calif. San DiegoInternship
- Univ. of Calif. San DiegoResidency
- UW - Dept. of Family MedicineFellowship
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine1982