Dr. Jolley completed her medical training at the University of California, Irvine, where she attended medical school, residency, and fellowship in maternal…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
The view with ultrasound can help augment the care of the woman we see on the outside. I believe in providing women and their families with the information and support needed to make the best choices for their pregnancy care.
Exploring Seattle and the Pacific Northwest with my family and friends.
Prenatal diagnosis, ultrasound, fetal anomalies, multiple gestations
Outcomes with fetal anomalies, the cervix in pregnancy
- UC IrvineMedical education2004
- University of California, Irvine Medical CenterFellowship
- University of California, Irvine Medical CenterInternship
- University of California, Irvine Medical CenterResidency
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyMaternal & Fetal Medicine2013
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology2012