Dr. Rockhill is a UW associate professor of radiation oncology at UW Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center and the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance,…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
"Being diagnosed with a brain tumor strikes at the very core of an individual. My role is to be part of a multidisciplinary team that provides the best possible support, education and treatment of individuals so they do not have to journey alone."
Family (including dogs), hiking, outdoor activities and cooking.
Radiation sensitizers and protectors; central nervous system tumors, including metastatic disease; and stereotatic radiotherapy and radiosurgery (Gamma Knife treatments).
- University of Illinois Urbana ChampaignMedical education1997
- Univ. of Illinois School of MedicineMedical education1998
- University if Illinois-College of MedicineInternship
- UW - Dept. of Radiation OncologyResidency
- American Board of RadiologyRadiation Oncology2007