Dr. Hitti is a UW professor in the maternal fetal medicine division of the department of obstetrics and gynecology. She is also an adjunct associate…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
"Every woman deserves to have a happy and healthy pregnancy, within the context of her own circumstances. I hope to advocate effectively for the health of women and their infants and to encourage my patients to participate actively in their care."
Her children, yoga, spending time outdoors, gardening and reading anything that will enhance her perspective on life.
HIV and other infectious diseases in pregnancy, multiple gestation, and prematurity prevention and ultrasound.
- Univ. of VermontMedical education1989
- Medical Center of VermontInternship
- Medical Center of VermontResidency
- UW - Division of Allergy/Infect. DiseaseFellowship
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyMaternal & Fetal Medicine1999
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology1997