Dr. Robinson is a UW clinical professor of rehabilitation medicine. He sees patients at the UW Medicine Center for Pain Relief and the Bone and Joint…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
I believe in a rehabilitative approach to chronic pain. Key elements of this are empowering patients to optimize self-management of chronic pain disorders and encouraging them to take as much responsibility for self-management as is feasible.
Bicycling and guitars.
Spine disorders and fibromyalgia.
Rehabilitative treatment of fibromyalgia and decision-making among patients on chronic opioid therapy.
- UCLA, School of MedicineMedical education1978
- Veterans Adm. Med. Center (Wadsworth)Internship
- UW - Dept. of Psychiatry & Behavioral SciencesResidency
- UW - Dept. of Rehabilitation MedicineResidency
- American Board of Physical Medicine & RehabPhysical Medicine & Rehabilitation1985