Dr. Perkins is a UW professor of surgery and vice chair of the Department of Surgery. As chief of the Division of Transplantation from 1989 to 2004, he…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
Helping patients to be well-informed so they and their family along with their care providers form one team to obtain the best clinical result possible.
Golfing, reading and traveling with family.
Kidney, liver and pancreas transplantation; vascular access; liver cancer.
Improving surgical care through the use of evidence-based clinical guidelines and continuous performance measures. Conducting outcomes research in transplantation.
- Univ. of Arkansas for Medical SciencesMedical education1979
- Univ. of Kansas Medical CenterResidency
- Children's Hospital BostonResidency
- Univ. of Utah School of MedicineFellowship
- Mayo Graduate School of MedicineFellowship
- American Board of SurgerySurgery1985