Dr. Beard is a UW associate professor of family medicine, who joined the University of Washington in 2003. He completed medical school at the University of…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
Open communication and mutual respect are the foundations of a family physician's relationship with patients, and are designed to advance health and well-being.
Outdoor activities, sporting events, scuba diving, hiking and spending time with his wife and two children.
Women's health, sports medicine, obstetrics in family medicine setting, outpatient procedures and physician-patient communication.
- Univ. of Missouri, ColumbiaMedical education1986
- Providence Family Practice/ Swedish Med. Ctr.Internship
- Providence Family Practice/ Swedish Med. Ctr.Residency
- UW - Dept. of Family MedicineFellowship
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine1989