Dr. Tamimi is a UW professor and has been with the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology faculty since 1977 as a board certified specialist in the…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
"The treatment of gynecologic malignancies should emphasize compassion and sensitivity to the needs of the individual and should recognize the dignity of all human lives. I enjoy comprehensive and contemporary care and treatment of women."
Reading, music and theater.
Gestastional trophoblastic disease and adenocarinoma of the cervix.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship
- Cairo University of MedicineMedical education1969
- Cairo Univ. HospitalsInternship
- MacNeal Memorial HospitalInternship
- Northwestern Univ. Med. SchoolResidency
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyGynecologic Oncology1980
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology1976