Dr. Gammill is a UW assistant professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a research associate at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
“I believe that we as obstetricians are privileged to participate in the care of women, their babies, and their families. The doctor-patient relationship is a partnership, founded on communication, education, respect, and honesty.”
Spending time with family and enjoying the outdoors.
Autoimmune and hypertensive disorders in pregnancy. Cancer and pregnancy.
Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy, particularly preeclampsia. Cancer and pregnancy. Maternal-fetal cellular exchange during pregnancy and implications on later-life health. Her work is currently funded through the NIH: Women’s Reproductive Health Research Program and the Preeclampsia Foundation.
- Univ. of Washington, School of MedicineMedical education1999
- Univ. of Pittsburgh CRTPFellowship
- Univ. of Pittsburgh Medical CenterFellowship
- Univ. of Pittsburgh Medical CenterInternship
- Univ. of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyMaternal & Fetal Medicine2011
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology2009