Dr. Evans has been selected as a scholar in the UW K12 Mentored Career Development Program in Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER), which is funded by…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
"As a trauma and acute care surgical provider and surgical intensivist, I am deeply committed to extending the highest level of service to my patients and their families in their time of crisis."
Singing, piano, knitting and family.
Prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of healthcare associated infections, including surgical infections; comparative effectiveness research; applied clinical informatics; medical decision-making.
- UW - Dept. of Critical Care SurgeryFellowship
- Univ. of Rochester SOMMedical education1999
- Univ. of Virginia Medical SchoolInternship
- Univ. of Virginia Medical SchoolResidency
- Univ. of VirginiaMaster2004
- American Board of SurgeryGeneral Surgery2007
- American Board of SurgerySurgical Critical Care2008