Dr. Tang is a UW assistant professor of vascular surgery. Her clinical interests include endovascular and open surgical therapies for thoracic and…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
Doctors and patients need to work together to address patients' health-care needs.
Reading, gardening, and birding.
Thoracic and aortic endografting, carotid stenting and critical limb ischemia.
Cellular and molecular mechanisms of collateral artery development, non-operative therapies for critical limb ischemia.
- Univ. of Michigan SOMMedical education1998
- Univ. of California, San FranciscoMaster
- Univ. of Calif. San Francisco (Surg.)Residency
- Northwestern University Medical SchoolFellowship
- American Board of SurgeryGeneral Surgery2006
- American Board of SurgeryVascular Surgery2009