Dr. Vemulakonda is a UW assistant professor of ophthalmology at UW Medical Center and Harborview Medical Center. His numerous clinical interests involve…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
Enabling the patient to become actively involved with his or her medical team ensures treatment of the patient and not just the disease.
Age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vascular disease including occlusions, vitreoretinal infectious disease, trauma involving the retina and vitreous, and vitreoretinal surgery including macular disease and retinal detachment.
Age-related macular degeneration (AMD), Retinal vascular occlusions, Macular surgery, Retinal reattachment surgery, Diabetic retinopathy, and Vitreoretinal infectious disease.
- Washington University School of MedicineMedical education2002
- St. John's Mercy Medical CenterInternship
- Washington University SOMResidency
- Oregon Health and Science UniversityFellowship
- Oregon Health and Sciences UniversityTeaching Appointment
- American Board of OphthalmologyOphthalmology2008