Patient Care Philosophy
Bringing to patient care the most recent knowledge and skills and integrating those qualities into a patient acceptable and friendly management plan.
Running, refereeing rugby games, reading, family trips and projects.
Pain management, regional anesthesia for operative and postoperative pain control.
- Medical College of St. Bartholomew's HospitalMedical education1968
- St. Bartholomew's Hospital (UK)Internship
- Royal Cornwall HospitalInternship
- St. Bartholomew's Hospital (UK)Residency
- Southend General HosptialResidency
- The London HospitalResidency