Dr. Weymuller is the associate medical director for surgery. He is an expert in surgical treatment for head and neck cancer and chronic sinusitism and is…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
The most important facet of patient care is listening to the patient.
Family and outdoor sports.
Head and neck tumor surgery, surgical management of chronic sinusitis,
quality of life for head and neck cancer patients and clinical trial design in head and neck cancer.
Clinical trial design, quality of life for patients with sinusitis or head and neck cancer and development of data systems for multi-site collaborative research.
- Harvard Medical SchoolMedical education1966
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterInternship
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical School ProgramResidency
- American Board of OtolaryngologyOtolaryngology1973