Dr. Cheng is a UW professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and an adjunct associate professor in the Department of Internal Medicine's…
Read Full Bio
Meiosis in human oogenesis.
Studies correlating prenatal imaging of the fetus with birth defects with postnatal outcomes; defining the best prenatal counseling techniques for parents facing the prenatal diagnosis of a critically ill fetus; and investigating the genetic and embryological determinants of chromosome abnormalities in
gametogenesis in the cause of birth defects.
- Univ. of Washington, School of MedicineMedical education1987
- UW - Dept. of Obstetrics & GynecologyInternship
- UW - Dept. of Obstetrics & GynecologyResidency
- UW - Dept. of GeneticsFellowship
- UW - Dept. of Obstetrics & GynecologyFellowship
- American Board of Medical GeneticsClinical Genetics1993
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyMaternal & Fetal Medicine2000
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology1998