Dr. Diekema is a UW professor of pediatrics. He has adjunct appointments in the Department of Bioethics and Humanities, the Department of Internal Medicine…
Read Full Bio
Hiking, backpacking, camping, skiing, running and photography.
Sports medicine, injuries in children and wilderness medicine.
Ethical issues that arise in pediatric practice. He has done some research on childhood injuries in wilderness settings.
- Univ. of Washington, School of Public Health & Community MedicineMaster Public Health1993
- Univ. of North Carolina SOMMedical education1985
- Univ. of Wisconsin Medical SchoolInternship
- Univ. of Wisconsin Medical SchoolResidency
- UW - Dept. of Pediatrics FellowshipsFellowship
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Emergency Medicine1994
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics1989