Dr. Pavlin is a UW professor of anesthesiology and pain medicine and practices at UW Medical Center.
Patient Care Philosophy
To optimize anesthesia delivery and recovery after ambulatory surgery.
Skiing, tennis, hiking, tandem biking, dancing and gardening.
Ambulatory surgery and regional anesthesia.
Recovery and discharge after ambulatory surgery, prediction of postoperative pain and responses to analgesic therapies, postoperative bladder function and urinary retention, and regional anesthesia and ultrasound-guided nerve blocks.
- Univ. of Manitoba Faculty of Med.Medical education1969
- Harborview Medical CenterResidency
- Univ. of Manitoba Faculty of MedicineInternship
- Univ. of Manitoba Faculty of MedicineResidency
- UW - Dept. of AnesthesiologyFellowship