Dr. Tauben is a UW clinical associate professor and director of medical student education in pain medicine in a joint appointment with the Department of…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
Each person's medical condition is a unique experience; so each and every diagnosis and treatment depends on the "who," in addition to the "where and when" of an individual's disease.
Philosophy, theater, skiing and mountain biking.
Diagnosis and treatment education of pain medicine for the primary care provider. Medication management of chronic pain disorders, including musculoskeletal, neuropathic and visceral pain syndromes.
Pain medicine curriculum development for medical students.
- Tufts University School of MedicineMedical education1979
- UW - Division of General Internal MedicineInternship
- UW - Division of General Internal MedicineResidency1982
- University of WashingtonTeaching Appointment
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine1982
- American Board of Pain MedicinePain Medicine1995