Dr. Losh is a professor of family medicine and acting chair of that department at the University of Washington.
Patient Care Philosophy
I believe a doctor should listen well and involve patients in decisions regarding their own health care. I enjoy caring for patients from all walks of life, and I try to establish a trusting relationship with them over time.
Outside of medicine, I value family time and enjoy outdoor activities and auto restoration.
- Univ. of KansasMedical education1974
- Mercy Hospital(Univ. Iowa)Internship
- Mercy Hospital(Univ. Iowa)Residency
- Michigan State UniversityFellowship
- St. Luke's Hosp.(Univ. Iowa)Internship
- St. Luke's Hosp.(Univ. Iowa)Residency
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine1978