Dr. Carlbom is a UW Associate Professor of Medicine in the Pulmonary Critical Care Division and Director of UW-Harborview Paramedic Training Program at…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
Access to excellence for all patients, especially the underserved and mission patients of Harborview.
Sepsis; non-invasive monitoring of resuscitation; prehospital critical care; and polyspecialty critical care.
- Univ. of Washington, School of MedicineMedical education1997
- Univ. of Colorado H.S.C. (Medicine)Internship
- Univ. of Colorado H.S.C. (Medicine)Residency
- UW - Division of Pulmonary/Critical CareFellowship
- American Board of Internal MedicineCritical Care Med. (Int Med)2007
- American Board of Internal MedicinePulmonary Disease2006
- American Board of Internal MedicineGeneral Internal Medicine2000