Dr. Byrd is a UW professor of surgery, the section chief of surgical oncology and the director of the Melanoma Center. He was the first surgeon to bring…
Read Full Bio
Surgical oncology, endocrine neoplasms (thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal), gastrointestinal and pancreatic cancers, breast cancer, melanoma, molecular changes in pancreatic cancer and genetic and clinical studies on melanoma.
Molecular changes in pancreatic cancer, genetic and clinical studies on melanoma, and lymphatic mapping in breast cancer and melanoma.
- Tulane University-School of MedicineMedical education1982
- Univ. of WashingtonInternship
- Univ. of WashingtonResidency
- MD Anderson Cancer CenterFellowship
- American Board of SurgerySurgery1988