Dr. Standaert is a University of Washington Clinical Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine. He is also a member of the Puget Sound Sports and Spine…
Read Full Bio
- Harvard Medical SchoolMedical education1992
- Pioneer Spine and Sports PhysiciansFellowship
- St. Elizabeth's Medical CenterInternship
- UW - Dept. of Rehabilitation MedicineResidency
- UW - Dept. of Rehabilitation MedicineTeaching Appointment
- American Board of Physical Medicine & RehabPhysical Medicine & Rehabilitation1997
Dr. Standaert is a University of Washington Clinical Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine. He is also a member of the Puget Sound Sports and Spine Physicians and practices at the UW Medicine Spine Center, based at Harborview Medical Center.
Dr. Standaert specializes in non-operative spine and musculoskeletal care, sports medicine, and electrodiagnostic medicine.
Dr. Standaert received his bachelors and Medical degrees from Harvard University. He completed his residency at the University of Washington in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine.