Dr. Tanner is a clinical assistant professor of family medicine.
Patient Care Philosophy
"I believe that quality medical care is built on respect, trust, and free and open communication between doctor and patient."
Skiing, gardening, literature, hiking and having fun with her husband and three children.
Risk management and ethics in medicine.
- Dalhousie Univ. Faculty of Med.Medical education1987
- Dalhousie UniversityInternship
- Dalhousie UniversityResidency
- UW - Dept. of Family MedicineFellowship
- UW - Dept. of Family MedicineResidency
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine2000