Dr. Lee is a UW assistant professor in the Department of Ophthalmology. He specializes in cornea, cataract, and refractive surgery and has research…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
Dr. Lee believes in patient education and shared understanding of patient goals. He focuses on being empathetic and clear in his explanations and recommendations.
Traveling, Sports, Reading biographies
Corneal Disease and Surgery, Cataract Surgery, Refractive Surgery, Complicated Intraocular Lens Surgery, Complicated Anterior Segment Surgery
Dr. Lee’s research includes measuring health care outcomes and improving quality of care. He also is interested patient safety and streamlining health care delivery systems.
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterInternship
- Johns Hopkins Univ. ProgramResidency
- Minnesota Eye ConsultantsFellowship
- Washington University School of MedicineMedical education2007
- Harvard Law SchoolOther Education2005
- American Board of OphthalmologyOphthalmology2013