Dr. Till is a UW assistant professor in the Department of Medicine, Division of Medical Oncology. His clinical interests include lymphoma, stem cell…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
"I believe that good communication with my patients is essential, and I strive to tailor the treatment to their individual needs based on the best clinical evidence. Additionally, I want to raise the bar on the current standard of care by encouraging patients to participate in clinical trials."
Spending time with family, eating good food, hiking, and traveling.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma; Hodgkin lymphoma; multiple myeloma; autologous stem cell transplantation; and adoptive T cell therapy.
Developing new treatments for lymphoma by using gene therapy to train patients' T cells to kill their tumors.
- Univ. of ChicagoMedical education2002
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research CenterFellowship
- Hosp. of the Univ. of PA (General Medicine)Internship
- Hosp. of the Univ. of PA (General Medicine)Residency
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology2008
- American Board of Internal MedicineGeneral Internal Medicine2005