Patient Care Philosophy
"I follow a bio-psycho-social model of pain perception. I think multi-modal approaches are good for acute pain and multidisciplinary approaches are good for chronic pain. I try and provide well-informed care to my patients by frequent participation in post-graduate education (meetings/conferences)."
The neurobiology of pain, particularly the contribution of NMDA receptors and glial cells in the modulation of pain perception.
- Univ. of Calif. DavisMedical education1998
- Berkshire Medical CenterInternship
- Univ. of PennsylvaniaResidency
- Univ. of Pennsylvania SOMFellowship
- UW - Pain ManagementFellowship
- American Board of AnesthesiologyPain Medicine2007
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology2005