Dr. Scott is a UW assistant professor and an assistant member of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. His area of expertise is myelodysplastic…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
"I believe that patients should be the principal decision-makers regarding their care. I think it is very important to respect the desire and wishes of each individual patient."
Comic book collection.
Myelodysplastic syndrome and myeloproliferative disorder.
Clinical trial development in patients with myeloid malignancies.
- Univ. of Washington, School of MedicineOther Education2007
- Univ. of South AlabamaMedical education1996
- Johns Hopkins University SOMInternship
- Johns Hopkins University SOMResidency
- UW - Hematology-Oncology Fellowship ProgramFellowship
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology2003