Dr. Wundes' clinical and research interests focus on multiple sclerosis and other demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system. She is a UW…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
"She engages in a comprehensive care approach, focusing on differentiating MS from other mimicking medical conditions. She supports individualized, interdisciplinary symptom management and optimizing disease-modifying therapies."
Outdoor activities, volunteering as a beach naturalist, performing arts and gardening.
Treatment options for patients with severe or worsening MS, as well as women’s health issues in MS.
- Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet , Medizinische FakultaetMedical education1995
- Kliniken der Stadt KoelnResidency
- Stiftung TannenhofResidency
- UW - Dept. of NeurologyFellowship
- UW - Dept. of Rehabilitation MedicineFellowship